Luke

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

April & May







































I know I am totally behind on updating our blog but, we have been pretty busy since Keith got home from Bahrain. Keith got home April 16th, and we went to Baltimore to visit his Aunt and Uncle. We all took a trip to the Luray Caverns,in Virginia's Shenandoah valley and the National Air and Space Museum(the larger one outside of DC).We had a fun Easter egg hunt in a friends backyard. We used our free passes to Bush Gardens and went with friends.
May- Luke has developed a passion for bowling and loves to bowl on the Wii or for real. We like to take him bowling twice a month. We took him and his friend Samuel. My Aunt and uncle finally came to visit us. It only took 2 years to get them out here. We had lots of rain when they were here, but we still had fun. We went to the Langley Air show, and then my Aunt, Uncle, Luke and I drove to Kentucky to visit my grandmas grave and visit my Uncle's Aunt. We had a long, rainy, but nice time. When we got back we spent the day at Colonial Williamsburg. We got my Aunt and Uncle hooked on Wii bowling that when they got home they bought a Wii.

1 comment:

E J said...

Looks like so much fun - still can't believe how big Luke is! Have you checked out that "Kids Bowl Free" summer program - have a few friends that did it - you have to read the fine print - but I think if you have your own pair of shoes it really ends up being free or close to it! I guess you guys prob use the one on base and don't need the deal, though.