Luke

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Keith's last day home with us

Keith spent the first part of the morning doing Air Force stuff, then we spent the rest of the day together. Luke was all about Daddy today!! He would crying when ever Keith left the room. Needless to say, I am not looking forward to the next couple of days!!!! A few days ago we found out that Keith would not be able to spend his last night home with us. So.... not happy about this!!!! The Air Force put him up in a hotel close to where he will have to go tomorrow. I had to take him to the Shereton in Phoenix before 7pm, where he was briefed and told what and where he has to go. It was so not fun saying good bye to my husband, and then listening to my child cry because he wants to go with Daddy. The last time I get to see Keith will be tomorrow at 8 am for the next 5 1/2 months. Keith and I decided it would be best if I do not take Luke with me to see him off tomorrow.

No comments: