Luke

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

We are back in Arizona

We got back to Arizona on the 20th. We will be here until we go to California for the 4th of July with my brother and his kids for a few days. We will be going back to California the 18th of July for our brother's wedding on the 20th. We should not be doing any more traveling until the end of August, unless something comes up. We will be going back to California the 28th of August. We will stay there until Keith comes home in mid October. Boy do I need a vaccation just from all the traveling back and forth!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hey girl! I love the updated blog. I loved reading about how you and Keith met. I miss you and love to hear about your family. There is a train park in Scottsdale called McCormick Ranch. I don't know if you've been there but it's a lot of fun, except in the summer of course.