Luke

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Keith finally was able to call on Saturday the 28th. I talked to him for about 15 minutes, before he had to go. Keith is doing great, and he can not wait for graduation from basic training, which will be on July 18th.

We will be off to California for the 4th! The 1st of two trips for the month of July. We will be going back to California on the 17th for my younger brothers wedding on the 20th. This will be another busy month of traveling back-n-forth several times to Cali!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

2 comments:

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Hey how long will you be in Ca...we come into town on the 9th. Let me know if you'll still be around, I'd love to see ya!

Tami said...

Hey, I'm glad you got to talk to Keith. That must be so awesome to hear his voice. Have fun on the fourth.