Luke

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We finally cut Luke's hair




It's not the first time we have cut Luke's hair, this is his 3rd hair cut since he turned 1. Everyone was bugging me to trim Luke's hair. I decided to give him a trim right before family was coming into town. I did not like the way it was laying after that, so off it came. We gave him a regular boy hair cut. Now, everyone tells me it is too short. I wish people would make up their minds!!! Luke is happy and thats all that matters. He loves it because not everyone is touching his hair.

1 comment:

Pace & Gwen said...

HEY!! We miss you guys!! And I LOVE THE HAIRCUT! His curls are gorgeous, but I am a fan of shorter hair myself. :) He is so darn cute. Sydney will enjoy seeing pictures of him now on your blog. :) She asks for her friends about daily. She is making new ones, but loves family and friends back home a lot. We'll come to the old ward in December, bring home baby Pace :) See you then hopefully! AND if you really do drive out see your hubby, totally come and stay over with us!! You are WELCOME here!